West Florida Inspections Your Home Inspector. Call Now. 941-981-9720
1. The seller can choose a certified InterNACHI inspector rather than be at the mercy of the buyer's choice of inspector.
2. The seller can schedule the inspections at the seller's convenience.
3. It might alert the seller of any items of immediate personal concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation.
4. The seller can assist the inspector during the inspection, something normally not done during a buyer's inspection.
5. The seller can have the inspector correct any misstatements in the inspection report before it is generated.
6. The report can help the seller realistically price the home if problems exist.
7. The report can help the seller substantiate a higher asking price if problems don't exist or have been corrected.
8. A seller inspection reveals problems ahead of time which:
a. might make the home show better.
b. gives the seller time to make repairs and shop for competitive contractors.
c. permits the seller to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
d. removes over-inflated buyer procured estimates from the negotiation table.
9. The report might alert the seller to any immediate safety issues found, before agents and visitors tour the home.
10. The report provides a third-party, unbiased opinion to offer to potential buyers.
11. A seller inspection permits a clean home inspection report to be used as a marketing tool.
12. A seller inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on the part of the seller.
13. The report might relieve a prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions, before they walk away.
14. A seller inspection lightens negotiations and 11th-hour renegotiations.
15. The report might encourage the buyer to waive the inspection contingency.
16. The deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer's inspection unexpectedly reveals a problem, last minute.
17. The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
18. Copies of the inspection report along with receipts for any repairs should be made available to potential buyers.
Contact us to schedule a pre-listing inspection today.
Eventually your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways:
THIS MAKES US BETTER!
HOME MAINTENANCE BOOK
OFFERS & GUARANTEES
Proudly Serving Manatee,Sarasota,Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties.
Sarasota,Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton Holmes Beach,Palmetto,Parrish,St. Pete,Apollo Beach,Ruskin,Anna Maria Island.
© 2016 West Florida Inspections
2311 58th st E Palmetto Florida 34221